Erasmus is not one year in your life but your life in one year".
An Erasmus experience can really change the life, that's why Happy Erasmus exists.
We are a Spanish Association based in Bilbao and present in many others European countries. Through our activities, we help exchange students to make the best of their experience. Our purpose is to create a community of international students in which everyone can contribute to create amazing memories and make a mark in Bilbao.
Our association offers different services, such as:
-> Parties, events and many other activities with the purpose of getting to know each other
-> Support to find accommodation
-> Welcome pickup and welcome activities
An example about last year?
We have planned 2 Boat Parties, 13 Trips around Spain and Europe with an average of 75 people each one, 35+ Parties and a lot of unforgettable memories.
Benefits - why working at Happy Erasmus Bilbao is advantageous:
- Meet a lot of international students as you from all over the world
- Live in an amazing city and discover basque culture (even more through our fiestas de pueblo during summer)
- Improve your language skills (there will be at least one student speaking the language you want to learn!)
- Have the opportunity to learn a lot from the organization and the people who work in there
- Get discounts on trips (up to 100%) and activities
You would be a perfect candidate, and you will enjoy and learn a lot working as an intern at our organization, IF :
- You are friendly and have really good social skills
- You like working in a team
- You like to get in the game
- You speak a fluent English (and Spanish - un poquito, at least!)
- You are open-minded and like international environment
- You like enjoying while working
- You know how to use Photoshop it will be a plus
Main Goal of your Job: Increase involvement in our activities and improve services offered to the Erasmus community in Bilbao.
- Plan trips and travels with the rest of the team
- Prepare the guide materials for the tours
- Travel to other Spanish cities during the weekend to have the tours
- Support the team in other tasks when needed
How to apply and know more:
- Use ErasmusIntern platform
- Send a email to email@example.com
Have you been an exchange student? Specify it in the form - we'll appreciate it a lot!
*The dates of the internship are negotiable
No financial compensation